Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 1: {1/9/09}

Yay, today is Friday! This has been a long awaited day after a week that seemed to drag into eternity! I am definitely a homebody (outside of shopping), so when my week comes to an end, I am just so happy to know that I can focus on family time with Brenton, but since Friday is his late night to work, I had some alone time at home, and as the sun was setting, I decided to unwind on our back porch with the pups. They recently got new tennis balls that squeak…loudly, they love them, but after hearing it for the millionth time, I have come to want to throw the ball over the fence, ok, maybe not to that extreme, but…it can drive you a little crazy! Anyhow, they asked politely to play a game a fetch (<--See crazy), and I agreed to one round. We had a blast! To my day one, cheers!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun photo. I am so happy that you decided to do this project!
    I am adding you to my blog now!

    ReplyDelete