Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 5: {1/13/09}

Lost in the chaos of my own mind, I was completely oblivious to all around me, and while the time came closer and closer to actually leave work to go to school, I had a rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions, but the time came sooner than expected, and I was off to school. On my way, I met with Brenton so that he could give me a book I had forgotten. After handing it to me, he also handed me a Target bag, full of things that I had mentioned that I needed to pick up for school, as I took a closer look, I found a beautiful card. In it, my wonderful husband took the time to write me a little letter telling me that he is proud of me; it honestly made me realize that it’s these small things that make me feel safe, loved, and encouraged. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment