Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome, Self...

So, even though we are in the second week of the year, I do believe that I am going to join in on Project 365 created by Becky Higgins. It’s about capturing your day to day life with pictures and/or journaling. Even though my life isn't too interesting, I think that it will be an awesome experience. Isn't it funny that even when your life is complete chaos, you still manage to add just one more thing? In a state of delusion (maybe from the chaos), I decided to make the New Year's resolution of “trying” to eat better…it's not going so well! So, since I obviously can’t indulge in half a pumpkin pie, or a tasty double cheeseburger, I suppose photography and writing will suffice! Really though, I am excited for my journey and documentation of everyday life.

If anyone is interested, there is a kit that you can buy, but it's currently sold out, however, that doesn't mean that you can't begin seizing the moment and snapping away at the times that capture the essence of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment